6.Little Bitty Pretty One
7.The snake song        
8.I wanna get to ya        
9.Oklahoma
10.There's a hero        
11.'Til I Can Make It On My Own

Lyrics:
1.Little Things  
Little things that you do Make me glad I'm in love with you Little things that you say Make me glad that I feel this way. The way you smile, the way you hold my hand And when I'm down you always understand. You know I love those little things that I knew The little things you whispered in my ear. I know there ain't nobody else like you. No one could do the little things you do. Little things in my ear that you say When there's no one near. Little things that you do Let me know that your love is true. When we walk you like to hold my hand And when we talk you tell me I'm your man. You know I love those little things that I knew The little things you whispered in my ear. I know there ain't nobody else like you. No one could do the little things you do. Little things that you do Make me glad I'm in love with you. Little things that you say Make me glad that I feel this way. When we walk you like to hold my hand And when we talk you tell me I'm your man. You know I love those little things that I knew The little things you whispered in my ear. I know there ain't nobody else like you. No one could do the little things you do.         

2.I Think She Likes Me

I think she likes me And I know I like her It's kind of frightening 'Cause it's too soon to be sure I think she likes me Maybe even might be love Should I be patient Or should I ask her straight out That smile she gave me Don't leave too much room for doubt I think she likes me Maybe even might be love Our first kiss said more than good night I bet I've relived it a thousand times I can't predict what the future's gonna bring But those looks that she's been giving me Can only mean one thing I think she likes me I think she might be the one And more than likely The best is still yet to come I think she likes me Maybe even might be love Repeat bridge Repeat first verse

3.What's Forever For

I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy 'Cause I can't understand why All these lovers keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody ever stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key And it's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trying their best to survive While in their hands is a dying romance And they're not even trying to keep it alive So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody ever stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for

4.One voice

Some kids have and some kids don't And some of us are wondering why. Mom won't watch the news at night There's too much stuff (that's.making her cry. We need some help Down here on earth A thousand prayers, a million words But one voice was heard. A house, a yard, a neighborhood Where you can ride your new bike to school. A perfect world where mom and dad Still believe the golden rule Life's not that simple Down here on earth. A thousand prayers, a million words But one voice was heard. One voice, one simple word Hearts know what to say. One dream can change the world Keep believing till you find your way. Yesterday while walking home I saw some kid on Newbury Bridge He had a pistol from his bag And tossed it in the river below. Thanks for the help Down here on Earth. A thousand prayers, a million words One voice was heard. One voice was heard. One voice was heard.

5.Spend another night

I instantly knew when I saw you You and I would be forever Hearts never apart true from the start To each other and together There's nothing we can't do And until the end of time If you tell me you'll be mine I'm Never gonna spend another night Without you in my dreams For the rest of my life I'm gonna reach out to you honestly and try To give you what you need With all of my might No love has ever felt so real and so right I'm never gonna spend another night (without you. ~*~ You are so in my heart That even here in the dark I can feel the light of our love shining We are so meant to be That we're definitely destiny And there's no denying That I love you Though it's so cliche There's nothing else to say I'm Never gonna spend another night Without you in my dreams For the rest of my life I'm gonna reach out to you honestly and try To give you what you need With all of my might No love has ever felt so real and so right I'm never gonna spend another night (without you) What's my age again...

6.Little Bitty Pretty One

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Little bitty pretty one Come on and talk-a to me A-lovey dovey dovey one Come sit down on my knee Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Tell you a story Happened long time ago A-little bitty pretty one I've been watching you grow Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

7.The snake song

He swallered a frog and hollered yum-yum He slid down the hillside and darted his tongue He entered the garden on this bright moonlight night Then he stopped in his tracks, it was love at first sight (he said.My skin is black, your skin is green You dwell in a garden, I live by a stream Although I'm short and stocky and you're long and lean I've got a crush on you Then he squeezed her tighter and tighter and tighter I've got a crush on you He said I'm a king snake, and you'll be my queen With a butler and serpents, and your own private stream If you refuse me it would be such a shame Cause I'm so tired of doing my own fang Then he squeezed her tighter To excite her and delight her Oh I've got a crush on you (and I'll be back tomorrow. Next day when he got there, a two-legged man Was holding sweet green thing in his big human hand A long jet of water shot out of her nose Ol' king snake had fallen in love with a hose (he said.My skin is black, your skin is green You dwell in a garden, I live by a stream Although I'm short and stocky and you're long and lean I've got a crush on you Then he squeezed her tighter and tighter and tighter I've got a crush on you

8.I wanna get to ya

I've got a secret I can't keep I've got my eyes on something sweet It feels like my heart's pounding through my chest You've got a smile I can't resist I get tongue tied, everytime you and I are close like this Girl, here's my wish I wanna get to ya I wanna be the one that moves ya I wanna give my heart to ya I want you so much Girl I know just what I've been missing I wanna be the one you're kissin' So open up your arms and listen I wanna get to ya I'm the kind of guy who understands A simple little thing like holding hands Or x's and o's on a love note sent to you I'll make you a promise that I'll keep I'm telling you, right here, right now I'll get down on my knees I'll do anything I wanna get to ya I wanna be the one that moves ya I wanna give my heart to ya I want you so much Girl I know just what I've been missing I wanna be the one you're kissin' So open up your arms and listen I wanna get to ya The way I feel I know this love is real Baby, I'm head over heels for you

9.Oklahoma

Suitcase packed with all his things Car pulls up, the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he'd found his home But with circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma A million thoughts raced through his mind What's his name, what's he like and will be be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, what we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he'd made a few mistakes But he swore he would've been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet your Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth house on the left And all at once the tears came rolling in And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you Who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictures that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever be alone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

10.There's a hero

There's a flower in the smallest garden Reaching for the light There's a candle in the darkest corner Conquering the night There is amazing strength In a willing hand There are victories That you've never planned There's a hero In everybody's heart There's a fire inside of everybody Burning clear & bright There's a power in the faintest heartbeat That cannot be denied Go on and trust yourself Cause you can ride the wind You're gonna take your dreams Where's they've never been There's a hero In everybody's heart Go on and trust yourself Cause you can ride the wind You're gonna take your dreams Where they've never been There's a hero In everybody's heart

11.'Til I Can Make It On My Own

I'll need time to get you off my mind I may sometimes bother you, try to be in touch with you Even ask too much of you, from time to time Now and then, Lord, you know I'll need a friend And 'till I get used to losing you, let me keep on using you, 'Til I can make it on my own I'll get by, but no matter how I try There'll be times that you'll know I'll call Chances are my tears will fall And I'll have no pride at all, from time to time But they say, oh, there'll be a brighter day But 'til then I lean on you, that's all I mean to do, 'Til I can make it on my own Surely someday I'll look up and see the morning sun Without another lonely night behind me Then I'll know I'm over you and all my cryin's done No more hurtin' memories can find me But 'til then, Lord, you know I'm gonna need a friend 'Til I get used to losing you, let me keep on using you 'Til I can make it on my own.

評分

參與人數 1樂點 +3 收起 理由
chitak + 3 個名不是[心情筆記]?

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表